Zaya's new picture 'Furud'



Acting actor Jaya Ahsan has made the first production of the movie. Since its release, viewers and producers of the movie 'Debi' have seen a new velocity in marketing and marketing. After the release, the film has received praise, got the business success. According to filmmakers, one of the most discussed and business films of this year 'Devi'

Jaya Ahsan announced the name of the new picture, not cutting the rigors of success. Gune this actor will be produced from the movie 'Furud' in the film 'C'. Jaya Ahsan said in the first light today that Saturday.

Jaya made the first film on the legendary fiction novel Humayun Ahmed's novel 'Debi'. But now he is walking on the basic story. Pre-production of 'Furud' movie has started. Although many things like actors, stories, directors and craftsmen have been set up, I do not want to say anything about this now. However, he has indicated that he does not want to star in the new film of his production company. Jaya said, 'I am trying to stay away. I will not be able to fit anyone with the story of the film. Keeping in mind the story, I talked with some actors. Going to continue talking I do not want to say anything because I have not finalized anybody. '

Jaya Ahsan feels that pre-production was much more important than before shooting a photo. So, he is more attentive to that. In this context, she said, 'I have seen working abroad, they have given great importance to pre-production. Pre-production requires much more time before shooting a photo. I want to do it for now. '

"It's a comedy, drama, nostalgia, dreams, and a new fairy tale - in one word," he said of the new picture. But people are real. I do not want to say anything more.

Jaya Ahsan's 'Goddess' is still running in two theaters in the country and outside the country. Because of the success and the popularity of the film, why is it so decided to produce a new picture? Jaya said, "Undoubtedly" Goddess "has inspired me so much. I do all the work seriously. When I played, I did it very well. When I came to production, I was also trying to make a serious decision. Whether it will be successful, it can be understood after the release of two or three more pictures from my production company. A movie can not be understood, whether I am successful or not. I went to the productions and found that painting in Bangladesh is a tough task. We have taken that difficult task as a challenge. Like acting, I have taken seriously, I want to make production very seriously. If everyone gets help, then I'll be here. I want to produce at least one movie every year. '

What do you understand success? Jaya said, "Success can be explained in two ways. Success can be explained in two ways. Only business photos are good pictures, I do not believe it. Photo quality, quality should be quality. Some pictures are artificial and quality but it did not succeed in business, but it was a successful film for me. Not only successful, but it is not successful.

After the Jatiya Sangsad election, Jaya Ahsan will present the details of the film after the press conference. In advance, it is said that the shooting of the film is more than that. So planning for shooting is keeping the weather in mind. I want to start shooting the film during the summer.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.